Rabu, 22 Julai 2009

I Asked


Someone e-mailed this to me.....

Want to save it inside my blog and share it with those who wanted to.....



I Asked ~~ Author Unknown ~~


I asked God for strength, that I might achieve,
I was made weak, that I might learn humbly to obey;

I asked for health, that I might do greater things,
I was given infirmity, that I might do better things;

I asked for riches, that I might be happy,
I was given poverty, that I might be wise;

I asked for power, that I might have the praise of man,
I was given weakness, that I might feel the need of God;

I asked for all things, that I might enjoy life,
I was given life, that I might enjoy things;

I got nothing that I asked for - but everything I had hoped for,

Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered,

I am among all men, most richly blessed.

4 ulasan:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

Bro, thanks for sharing...

Terkesan di hatiku~

Unknown berkata...

amiinnnnnn....

Hidup KOKA berkata...

Zara.... u re welcome

VA
thanks.........

DrSam berkata...

What more could a friend ask from another friend - a good reminder. Thank you bro.

*Masih beruzlah lagi bro*.