Jumaat, 8 Mei 2009

When the teachers says........

I was among the few selected to attend a course titled "Company and Corporate Taxations in Malaysia". It was a 2 days course and completed yesterday.

I do not know about the rest of the class, but for me, I think it is tough!!!! It looks straight forward in side text book, but when we went through previous year's paper........ God know what will I write inside the exam.

While walking to mosque for Friday prayer I had a chat with Guna. I told him that his face was so serious during the lecture and nods his head every once in a while. I assume he understood the materials well..... He just grinned and said " My head was blank and I nodded my head just not to insult the teacher!!!!"

After class we went to see the teacher and told him that we are worried. He just grinned and said "Don't worry!!!... hee hee hee".

See, when the teacher said "Don't worry!!!... hee hee hee", it means two things, either it will be really easy or half of the class will fail!

Knowing him, a best student during his varsity days, got his phd from one of the best accounting schools in the world and was tax advisor for two previous Prime Ministers, I doubt it will be easy. Minimum, he expects us think like him.... and that is tough!!!

So here I am, sitting down reviewing my materials... got lost in the middle, and can bearly hear the teacher's voice saying. "Don't worry!!!... hee hee hee".

I am going to take a nap for a while and hopefully I will not hear his voice in my sleep...eh!!!






....and don't get mislead with the photo below!




I am definitely better looking than him!

4 ulasan:

Hidup KOKA berkata...

shinigamiheromi23....

susahnya nak sebut nama ko......
Thanks for dropping by!

Unknown berkata...

Good luck for yr exams on the 14th!

Hidup KOKA berkata...

Salam sis,
Thanks for the wishes.....
I need it!

DrSam berkata...

How was your exam bro? Hope everything went well.