Rabu, 24 Jun 2009

The father's and Birthday Gift

It was Father’s day last Sunday (I think so……) and Monday was my birthday. Due to some reasons I was away for some business…..


The kids were quite understanding and sent wishes through text messages. Reached home on Tuesday evening and the kids were happy and presented me with this gift.






N for Najiha

A for Afiqa


N for Nabila

A for Ammar

U for Me!!!!

...and the box from Amira!!!!



They told me to replace my old keychain with this one…….. Want to see the transformation?


From this..........




Tam Taraaa....... to this!


I also received some really expensive gifts from my special friend. It was really nice when somebody remembered your birthday and sacrificed some of precious time for me. Thanks a trillion!!!!!


I also promised myself to be a better person from what I am now. Need to throw away all those bad and useless habit, get some recognition for what I had worked on from some professional bodies, proactive in life and work and spare more time for the love ones…


It is little bit too heavy and scary when I think about it but I’ll take one step at each time!!! Yes… new life and new beginning of an old age!!!!

9 ulasan:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

First?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

Yeah..and perhaps be the 2nd as well.

LOL!

BTW, Happy belated birthday Uncle...hehehe~

and yeah, happy father's day as well~

what a cool gift from ur kids!

Hidup KOKA berkata...

Thanks Zara.........

Unknown berkata...

muahahaha.....

jgn lupa makan satu sudu kecil birthday present U tu every morning. Semoga next birthday ada perubahan yang sehat!

Mencari Sinar Bahagia @ Tommy berkata...

Hello Bro...

Happy Belated Birthday...

May your days filled with joy and happiness always,k..:)

Be happy...

DrSam berkata...

Happy belated birthday! Wishing you a more prosperous year ahead and many many happy returns.

Hidup KOKA berkata...

VA,
Thanks for the b-day gift!!! I akan masukkan dalam rutin harian I ye..........

Tommy,
Thanks for the wishes my friend!!!

Dr Sam,
Thanks.... and Ngeteh?

lavidalabelle berkata...

selamat harijadi KOKA! xD

Hidup KOKA berkata...

Belle,

Thanks for the wishes!!!