Selasa, 23 Jun 2009

elloooossss how are yoouussssssssss

My friend and I were in Ampang Point last Sunday. We wanted to buy some books in Payless Books store. Damn….. The bookstore was shut down since last Monday! What a waste of time!!! We ended up in a Korean restaurant to have some hot noodles with kim chi…
Trust me… the food is really good!

After the meal…. (with full stomach, of course!!!), we lazily walk around the complex and passed by this CD shop. The operator has this TV displayed facing to the crowd with full blast volume. They were playing Night at the Museum : Battle of Smithsonian.

I like the movie so much. It is hilarious…I took my children to see this movie several weekends ago. Afiqah, Najihah and myself went to see the movie. Nabilah was not around as she chose to stay with her mum in Seremban. We went into the theatre with Afiqah carrying big hand bags fully loaded with goodies from outside….
What to do… Kat sini semua jajan harganya dua kali ganda!!!!


Najihah likes to watch Amelia Earhart played by Amy Adams while I love to see Robin Williams playing Teddy Roosevelt and Pharaoh Kahmunrah acted by Hank Azaria. I like how Pharaoh Kahmunrah pronounce words especially his “s”. Sounds like a hobbit with short tongue.




You ssee watss I meanss? Ssometimess tingsss cans be very faahnnees…. Enafssss!!!! Gets back to workssss…. Ifs onliss my englisss tichers cans readss my writtingssss… Seeee will kill herselfssss

6 ulasan:

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

hehehe..

aku 1st kah?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

yeehaa!

aku berada di tempat 2nd skang nih...

bestnya makanan Korean!

Hidup KOKA berkata...

Zara....

memang best makan korea tu....

How's your pupils?

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ berkata...

some are good, some of them just nice, unfortunately, bunch of them are terrible..uhuks~

Unknown berkata...

he speaks with a lisp lah!

Hidup KOKA berkata...

Zara,
Hee hee hee....
I was a terrible pupil before!

VA...
hows are youuuss.....?