Isnin, 29 September 2008

Rezeki Penghujung Ramadhan

I went to see my MD this morning. Showed him my paperworks on post MOU signing with one of the MNCs. He was glad to see it and told me there are a lot of opportunities around us. He flipped his diary and showed me all the contacts he has and asked me to call them using his name.... (This is not his usual attitude!!!! He normally asked us to find it on our own!!!!! Thanks Boss......)
I called the CEO for one of the port authorities, that guy quite reluctant to talk to me... (hey,... I think this guy refuse to talk to a kucing kurap like me!!!!). He passed me to another guy (his GM, I think) and that guy passed me to another guy, a safety officer!!! We made an appointment on this coming 10th October.
Suddenly, my MD called and say that the Executive Director for main contractor who contruct the port is looking for me! He wants to see me in JB immediately after this hari raya!!!!
You see!!!! I think I am in business rigth now! Something that I dream of since I graduate!!!
Can't wait to tell my gf about it!

Tiada ulasan: